Tuesday, September 11, 2012

[Girl♥Health]: Daily Motivation

THIS.


Someone explain to me why I'm at my most motivated to exercise when exercise is the last thing my body is able to do.  Because for the past two solid months, I couldn't be bothered to go for a run or a swim.  I couldn't be bothered to even think about going for a run or a swim.

And now that I'm on my ass midway through the slow back recovery process (yay!), all I want to do is work out.  I can't sleep at night because I imagine all the ways I'll be superfrigginfit once I'm able.  I picture myself in cute Lululemon gear I don't own and can't afford, lacing up the new shoes I haven't been able to buy in six years, running down streets that are not in my neighborhood, and doing that for miles instead of the 1.5 miles that I can actually manage.

The hard part is getting this motivation to last until I'm able to do something about it.


[Photo source: http://becausewecandoit.tumblr.com/post/3583690376/awesome-legs]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...