Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Friday, and I Have a Problem

You know how every once in a while you'll come across something -- a song, a passage in a book, a blog -- and you just can't stop looking/reading/watching/listening?  Yeah, that's me right now.  Except it's not even just one thing, it's two.  On repeat.  For days.

And because crazy likes company, I'd like you to watch them.  And love them.  And inevitably become as obsessed with them as I am.

Everyone in the entire world has seen this video by now, but I can't help it, she's hilarious.  And my absolute favorite from here on out.



And then, of course, there's Gotye.  Oh, Gotye, Gotye, Gotye.  Could you have created a song whose melody could get stuck in my head any more than this one?  No, because that would be cruel and inhumane.  I mean, I have a life, you know.  I can't just sit around listening to this song over and over.  (Except that I am).



If, like me, you watch these videos and become a lunatic as well, let me know.  We can form a club.  A Club o' Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...