Friday, January 6, 2012

[Girl♥Health]: Daily Workout Stats

Type of Workout:  Walk around the neighborhood with Finn, and pilates at home
Duration:  1 hr (and 2 min)
Calories Burned:  at least 145 (not sure how much I burned during pilates)
Description:  2.1 mile walk, followed by 20 min of the basic Malibu Pilates workout.

As I mentioned, I definitely skipped the run today and substituted in a 20 min Malibu Pilates workout.  Nate's mom recently got the Malibu Pilates bench and a few DVDs, so I decided to give one a try.  It is such a workout!  I couldn't even finish all the reps for each position and I just know I'm gonna be sore all over tomorrow, but it was a lot of fun (I love pilates to begin with) so I'm gonna stick with it.  Has anyone else ever tried it?  Did you like it as much as I did?

Though I haven't gotten my January workout action plan together yet, I think I'm gonna do pilates three days a week and run three days a week, that way I'm working a variety of muscles and hopefully won't get bored doing the same old thing.

In other news, my blisters still hurt.  Bastards.



****************************************
I'm currently working to figure out The Mystery of the Disappearing Comment Link.  Until then, if you'd like to comment on this post, just click on the post title.  It'll take you to the posts' individual page and you can comment at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...