Tuesday, November 8, 2011

[Girl♥Health]: Daily Workout Stats

Type of Workout:  Walk around the neighborhood with Finn the Dog
Duration:  45 min
Description:  Took a slightly different route today, but still a flat walk done at a brisk pace.

I'm getting a little bored with the normal walking route Finn and I take around the neighborhood, so I'm starting to take some divergent paths, walking along streets I've never even driven on, seeing houses and people I've never seen before.  Each day we walk, we go a little farther.

I'm even starting to feel less guilty about substituting my normal runs for these casual meanderings.

And the walk today also gave me the opportunity to really appreciate the fall, an added benefit, even though it's pretty mild here in Northern California.

"Come on, mom!  What are you waiting for?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...