Monday, October 24, 2011

[Girl♥Health]: Daily Workout Stats

Type of Workout:  Treadmill - run/walk
Duration:  15 min.
Calories Burned:  112.9 cal.
Description:  5 min warm up walk, next 9 min alternate between 1 min walking and 2 min running, 1 min cool-down walk. 

So the flu I thought I was coming down with turned out to be a vicious chest cold instead.  The congestion made it nearly impossible to run without coughing, and I decided to just rest of up for the week instead of trying it.  I feel better now, but today was definitely a sloooooow start to getting in the running groove.  Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up this week and get back on track.

I feel like so much of October has been spent "getting back on track".  It's a little disappointing, but I'm trying to not let it get to me.  I'm going to focus instead on the fact that I'm still at it, still trying to get healthy, and still not giving up.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...