Wednesday, October 12, 2011

[Girl♥Health]: Daily Workout Stats

Type of Workout:  Treadmill - run/walk
Duration:  25 min.
Calories Burned:  187.9 cal.
Description:  8 min warm up walk, next 15 min alternate between 1 min walking and 2 min running, 2 min cool-down walk.  Stretch for 15 min.

To say that this has been a lazy week would be a wild understatement.  And when I say that, other than a few specific activities, I did nothing but sit on my bed and read would be completely accurate.  It was rainy, a little cold, and I just didn't want to do anything other than get lost in cheesy romance novels.  So, since last week Friday there has been no running, no stretching, no yoga or pilates, and no blogging.

And I don't feel guilty at all.  Because it's exactly what I wanted and needed.

But then I woke up today with stress already building.  For someone without a job, my schedule has become absurdly packed.  I know I've got a lot to do for the rest of the week, but I couldn't let myself start without a clear head.  So I ran, and it was exactly what I wanted and needed too.

Also, it's exactly 1 month until my run.

And I think I'm coming down with the flu.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...